Friday, April 25, 2014

look for less

hello my loves,
so yea its been quite long since i posted my last blog which was on feb 14th, the reason behind that is because ( my vacation) yes i was on my vacation for almost 3 months and finally I'm back here with kim k look for less, this look is perfect for spring/summer, i love how she keep it low and simple since I'm not a big fan of jewelry so here i have 2 option for u guys, hope u guys like it :) 
xoxoxo
pema 
                                                               OUT FIT DETAILS

                                                              H&M: top & neckless        
                                                              ZARA: jean
                                                              NECESSARY CLOTHING: shoes
                                                              MICHAEL KORS: watch
                                                              FOREVER 21: rings
                                                             JUICY COUTURE: bracelets


No comments:

Post a Comment