Friday, January 24, 2014

Denim on Denim

Hi my lovies ! As far as Denim on Denim- This trend is huge right now for fall/winter . when you guys can tell I'm all about mix and match, to mix denim and fur together i think its still a great combination in a sense of summery / wintery :) This outfit is perfect for a chic day time look or even a night out. I paired it with a fur coat to bring out some mix instead of going plain Denim :) . If you decide to try out this trend make sure to comment down below and follow me on Instagram so I can see how you recreated it. Enjoy my love <3

                                                                                              SEEN ON ME:
jean: american eagle 
top: forever 21
fur coat: h&m
neckless: forever 21
bag: Steve madden 
boot: jeffery Campbell 


No comments:

Post a Comment